Monday, March 15, 2010

Acne after using a different tanning lotion?

2 months ago I started using Crystal, a very expensive (but not worth it) tanning lotion. After I used it for about a week, I started to get little pimples on my upper chest. The pimples WILL NOT GO AWAY. They have been in the same spot for months, no matter what bodywash I use, or topical medication.





Has anyone else ever had a problem like this with a tanning lotion?





My shoulders have started to get little blemishes (not pimples, just red spots that look like pimples), and my face will not stop breaking out. I feel like my skin has gone crazy.





My face and body have been very clear since I was about 15, I am now 20. I have tried ProActiv, although I never needed it, and I've tried everything from the store that is available. I'm just sick of feeling like I don't look beautiful anymore because of these blemishes.





Any help out there!?
Acne after using a different tanning lotion?
go to a skin doc they should be able to help you. when you buy any new product no matter what it is you are spose to test it on a small part of your skin and leave it for 24 hrs. to see if you have side affects. dont use the taning stuff even though i think you would of stopped and see a doc


hope it all works out.


and im sure your beautiful anyway.
Acne after using a different tanning lotion?
go to a dermatologist %26amp; c wuts going on...stop using the tanning lotion
Reply:A pack for acne or pimple prone skin would be that of honey (1 tsp) with 1/2 (tsp ) of cinnamon powder. Apply for 15 minutes. Due to the antiseptic properties, bacterial infections in the skin are treated. More remedies at http://tinyurl.com/ypzvgd


No comments:

Post a Comment