Monday, March 15, 2010

Alternative to Tanning at Chilli Peppers?

Been tanning there on regular basis dont notice much of a difference. Would like opinions on what to do differently or some place else to go.
Alternative to Tanning at Chilli Peppers?
Can I just give you advice and advise you not to tan. Beleive me when I tell you that you don't want to tan. I don't think that you want leathery and wrinkly skin (who does?!).





A safe alternative is


A) Not tanning


B) Sunless tanning.





You would be suprised how natural sunless tanning is getting now days!
Alternative to Tanning at Chilli Peppers?
I don't know what Chilli Peppers is, but I love to tan and I think just about anywhere you could get a good tan...unless your skin is stubborn and you're already tan!....


I would say just find another salon with NEW beds...more powerful ya know? hehe. I don't really know what to tell ya..
Reply:By tanning regularly what do you mean? To get a good base i would go everyday for 3 or 4 days depending on the UV of the bulbs and then every second day till you are at results taht you want! After than you will probably only have to go once a week or every second week, i work at a tanning salon! good luck

Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment