Thursday, March 11, 2010

Question for High Pressure Tanning Bed Experts (burning issue) ...?

About 6 months ago I decided to switch from regular tanning beds to high pressure beds simply because of less hassle. The bed that I use is called an Ultra Bronze (24min high pressure bed). Anyways, I have used this bed at least 20 different times and over the last 10-12 visits I have noticed the bed is burning me in certain areas ... HOWEVER, it is not consistent. Sometimes I will tan and not have a single burn anywhere, but other times I will burn. I was curious as to why this is? I am very careful with my lotion selection, I don't use cheap stuff, and I apply a lot of it to my body (Tickled Pink lotion). I find it very odd that the times I do burn, it is ALWAYS in the same spots (knee/upper leg area, back of my calves, my LEFT hand ONLY, and a small spot on my elbows. ANY help will be much appreciated because this is extremely annoying. Thank You
Question for High Pressure Tanning Bed Experts (burning issue) ...?
Stop tanning!!!! Its horrible for your skin. Try a self bronzer. You will thank me years down the road when you have beautiful flawless skin. If you continue tanning your skin will becomes very dry, wrinkles and possibly skin cancer!
Question for High Pressure Tanning Bed Experts (burning issue) ...?
20 times in 12 visits?!? WOW!


MAybe they change the bulbs?...


New bulbs are hotter and may cause you to burn more


than usual.


Also, differant parts of your body have differant skin


thickness and sensitivity, so thats why some parts burn.





I would seriously suggest staying out of the beds


alltogether... or at least cutting down on it.

art

No comments:

Post a Comment