Monday, March 15, 2010

Less oily when i go tanning..?

I know that your skin usually is oily due to lack of moisture, so why is it that when I go tanning my skin seems to be less oily. I thought maybe it would be because it helps dry the oil, but if the theory is correct tanning dries out your skin which only cause your skin to become more greasy.
Less oily when i go tanning..?
It's because you are FRYING your skin. Why do you want to get skin cancer and become wrinkly early in life?
Less oily when i go tanning..?
You should apply moisturizing and anti-aging lotion every morning and night. That way at least you can help your skin a little while it is being tanned.


Hope I helped!
Reply:I started tanning recently and was wondering the same thing!My skin doesnt feel oily or greasy at all but I have started to get acne on my back.I think its because it clogs up your pores because it completely dries your skin up.

flower gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment