Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does anyone but me have a problem in the tanning bed with their sides tanning?

This is the first time i have been in the tanning bed and went for a long time consecutively. I am getting good color and really have no complaints but my sides dont seem to be tanning do i need to get in sideways or i heard mabye i should get these areas spray tanned. anyone had the same problem?
Does anyone but me have a problem in the tanning bed with their sides tanning?
You could lay on your sides to get a better tan there. But the best option would be to go to one of the stand-up beds. They're a little more, but you get an even tan all around, and way less uncomfortable, definitely worth it in my opinion.
Does anyone but me have a problem in the tanning bed with their sides tanning?
I would suggest getting a spray tan.


But that does your front saide then back too.


So you would need to get creative and turn


in there.
Reply:For all information and details about tanning please check out http://use-tanning.blogspot.com/

flowers wedding anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment