Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am looking to do the unlimited tanning at California Sun Centers but I have some questions?

Yes I already know the risks associated with the tanning beds so please no negativity.





I want to get the unlimited tanning and on the website it says $19.88.





However, is there a sign up fee before you can buy the unlimited?





And do you have to be 18 to sign up for the unlimited tanning?





Any answers, advice, or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! =]
I am looking to do the unlimited tanning at California Sun Centers but I have some questions?
You need to go in or call.


They may have a sign up fee but most likely not.


You dont need to be 18 but have a credit card or


cash card so they can withdrawl the $19.88 a month.





Just go in and ask all Q. Make sure you can stop


at any time and wont be charged for stopping, and


make sure the price is set.





Good luck!
I am looking to do the unlimited tanning at California Sun Centers but I have some questions?
You know the risks and you are still going to go tanning? Call the company yourself...I do not help people who deliberately hurt themselves.........


No comments:

Post a Comment