Monday, March 15, 2010

Airbrush//Spray Tanning.?

Does this work? How does it work? Are there any places in Florence,SC for this type of tanning? How long does it last? Does it look natural? Which do you prefer?
Airbrush//Spray Tanning.?
Hey, I live in CT, and there is a place here that a person actually does it, it's not a booth! i have not heard very good things about the booths, but i absolutely LOVE the results that i get from the actual spray tan from this person. it doesn't usually last too long, but it's natural looking, and pretty inexpensive. i do it before vacations! haha. try to get one up on everyone else!
Airbrush//Spray Tanning.?
I used it a few times...1) its VERY cold, 2) you'll look orange if you have no base tan 3) you'll stain your sheets 4) can be pricey...any other questions. i personally dont like it, but it is much healthier than fake baking
Reply:I had the mistic tan done once.


I worked a little, I think you have to get it done mulitple times for it to tan you though, and no I didn't look orange...


But it did come off after like 5 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment