Monday, March 15, 2010

Does SUnless tanning lotion work or whAT??

I bought some coppertone sunless tanning lotion. It works at whatnot, but then just washes off in the shower. Anyone got some advice or sumthing?
Does SUnless tanning lotion work or whAT??
Well, are you showeing before it has been 6 hours? If so, don't. On the label it says 3 hours,but ive found 6 hours works best. Good luck, its a great product
Does SUnless tanning lotion work or whAT??
You should really try Jergens Energy glow...it really really works! The only bad thing is it kind of smells weird but it does give you a naturaly looking tan! It's not expensive either; You can purchase it at any local drug store or wal mart..


I just wanted to add that I usually put it on AFTER my shower because not only is it a sunless tanner it is also a moisturizer so it's good for your skin.
Reply:This product is simply a stain. The longer you leave it on, the more pigment will stain the skin. If you wash the stuff off prior to 6 hours, you will not get the maximum benefit. I used the stuff a couple of weeks before my trip to Hawaii last year and it took a little bit of time to get it right. Just make sure not to leave the obvious spots unstained. I totally forgot about my armpits the first time and totally dorked out. he he.


No comments:

Post a Comment