Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi, has anyone tried tanning beds for Psoriasis?

I was wondering if anyone has used a tanning bed for treating Psoriasis? What were the results? I use to tan a few years back and never had Psoriasis. Then for some reason I quit, and at the time did not think much about it, but like a year after I started showing signs of Psoriasis. I havent taned since. I am thinking about starting back up to see if it helps, cause everything I have used short of shots does not work.


Well if anyone here has some info let me know . Thanks CJ
Hi, has anyone tried tanning beds for Psoriasis?
I had a coworker that had REALLY bad psoriasis and she did the tanning bed thing and it was really amazing. It was so awful and then it was sooooo much better.


good luck!
Hi, has anyone tried tanning beds for Psoriasis?
It is worth a try since UV kills some skin infection and some psoriasis is a type of skin infection. Good Luck!
Reply:I have it on the back of my arms. Tanning in the sun and in the beds does help.


No comments:

Post a Comment