Sunday, March 14, 2010

My skin isn't tanning?

I've been to the tanning bed 5 or 6 times now and got a little burnt once, but my upper chest and arms (where the farmers tan would be) don't seem to be getting darker. What's going on? You would think it would be at least a little darker, especially after getting burnt once.
My skin isn't tanning?
Well, I'd just stop tanning. Even though it "looks nice", it's essentially skin damage and ionizing radiation which can lead to cancer. Don't put vanity so high up on your priorities, and if you must have a tan, they have plenty of decent self tanning lotions that don't require any form of radiation to be effective. Look for a good one though, some will make you more yellow than golden brown. Good luck.
My skin isn't tanning?
Use tanning creams instead of the tanning bed if it's not working.
Reply:Dry skin can keep you from tanning. You don't need to spend lots of money on "special" tanning lotions. Just lather up good with regular lotion. Moisturized skin holds a tan better and longer than dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment