Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is the BEST tanning oil to use - HELP!!!?

Im a senior and my prom is in four days. i would like to get a deep dark rich tan. What is the Best tanning oil to use to achive this?
What is the BEST tanning oil to use - HELP!!!?
Use a tanning oil that has a Tripple Bronzer or more, it'l help you get darker quicker. Also a lotion that has Hemp seed oil in it will get you dark as well.


My faves are Brown Sugar Princess, Sun Dreams, and Free Spirt, and OC (Become and overnight celebrity). Also what you might want to do is get a lotion called Malibu Hemp Golden Glow..it's sold at Walmart and is pretty cheap. What I do before I go tanning is take a shower and when I get out I pat dry myself so my skin is still a bit moist and then apply the Malibu lotion and let it dry before I get dressed. Since the Malibu lotion has Hemp seed oil in it and a self tanner when I get to the tanning salon I'm already self tanning so when a tanning lotion is applied on top of that that has a bronzer and Hemp seed oil in it, it makes you alot darker then you would normally get with just the tanning lotion. Also using a hotter bed for a shorter period of time will get you dark quicker as well.

Perfect Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment