Sunday, March 14, 2010

How long does it take to get a noticeable tan with a tanning bed?

I went to a tanning salon a year ago and used a tanning bed for maybe 7 times within 2 weeks, but I don't remember ever getting noticeably darker. How long would it take? I'm pretty pale, like light ivory, and I'm tired of pale skin. Any ideas or suggestions?





And also, if you know any other ways to get a tan very quickly, please let me know!(:
How long does it take to get a noticeable tan with a tanning bed?
It really depends on your natural skin tone and the amount of natural tanning you have in your skin... I'm half Hispanic/white it takes me about 2-3 sessions to get noticeably tan.. The only other thing you could do is a spray tan.. However, depending on your skin tone it might not look very natural.. You could also try tanning creams that work gradually that might help as well. If you go to a tanning bed be sure to use indoor tanner that also helps the skin tan better and accelerate the tanning process.... Good luck
How long does it take to get a noticeable tan with a tanning bed?
umm idk, i went like 3 times in one week and i noticed i was getting darker and so did ever one else....and while there use a sticker to see your progress


No comments:

Post a Comment