Monday, March 15, 2010

Is it ok to go tanning even if i'm on an antibiotic?

Unfortunatly my wisdom teeth got infected so i'm on an antibiotic for that (just started this morning) However, i REALLY want/need to go tanning... my mom said thats not safe since i'm on an antibiotic. Is this true? or is my mom making things up since she doesnt want me to go tanning
Is it ok to go tanning even if i'm on an antibiotic?
She's right. You're not supposed to get sun exposure or use tanning beds while you're on it. Sometimes you can look at the medication info and it'll tell you about side effects and precautions.





Just wait, being paler for a little while won't kill you ^_^
Is it ok to go tanning even if i'm on an antibiotic?
No she isnt making it up antibiotics could make your burn, I know when I was on them an went to florida, was out in the sun on the beach for most of the day came in and my skin burned and some of it bubbled...


It may just depend on the medication also, I would forgo it for a few days. Just to be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment