Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whatz a Good Facial Tanning Creame? That won't turn you orange!!?

i go to the tanning salon about once a week..but i've noticed that i'm getting wrinkles on my face cause of it. it's drying out my skin tremendously! so what's a good product i can use on my face to tan?
Whatz a Good Facial Tanning Creame? That won't turn you orange!!?
i believe its called loreal sublime bronze (tinted self tanning lotion), i used it and loved the results the only thing is you must keep up with it to avoid spotting, but i loved it and it only cost me like 10 bucks! and its a lotion so no drying out or anything like that good luck =] and stay tan
Whatz a Good Facial Tanning Creame? That won't turn you orange!!?
Jergens Natural Glow...good luck
Reply:I like loreal sublime because it comes out very even and natural looking and smells pretty good....or


Coppertone Endless Summer-beautiful color in only a half an hour(I actually prefer this one the best) the only problem is the bottle is double-chambered so it sometimes breaks on the bottom so if you get this one keep the receipt so it can be exchanged


No comments:

Post a Comment