Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why arent' my legs tanning?

OK I've been tanning quite a few times now, my whole body is getting tan, EXCEPT my legs! Any tips???


why is this?
Why arent' my legs tanning?
lol i don't know but my boyfriend has the same problem. Anytime he is out in the sun his body tans but never his legs.
Why arent' my legs tanning?
oh god i got the same problem with my face and my neck! Ive heard that eating carrots will help. really. because it has some vitamins there that are veery good for you skin. it tans more easilly. :)
Reply:Sometimes a part of your body won't tan as well as the rest. Coming from someone who studied skin care in college though, I wouldn't tan often. I've seen what it does, and it's not pretty if you do it frequently. Skin cancer is something that should be taken seriously, not lightly.





L'Oreal has a tanner called Sublime Glow. It comes in light and medium, use the medium if you are darker. It does not streak or leave you orange and it has a built in moistorizer with the tanner so it helps your skin stay soft. It prices about $9.99 and you can buy it at Walmart.


No comments:

Post a Comment