Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When Tanning?

can u use regular sun screen or oil when u go in a taning bed becuz the place i go charges 8.00$ to buy a little thing of tanning **** when i have mi own suncreen and oil stuff





plz help!
When Tanning?
Most places won't let you use regular sunscreen b/c it messes up the beds or something but you can definitely buy some at Walmart that's a ton cheaper
When Tanning?
I don't think you're supposed to use that when you're tanning in a bed, but i'm not for sure. The place I used to go to would give you samples of the lotion to try. I would try some, then buy one. Also, try looking online for the lotion that you end up liking...sometimes they're cheaper. I liked one called "believe". I quit tanning though....I started to feel like a hot pocket. It's like you're cooking in one of those things!!
Reply:The salon tanning lotions are better as far as tanning results go. Look around online...there are many places that sell tanning products at much cheaper prices than the salons. You should be able to get a full-sized bottle starting at around $15 and up, depending on the brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment