Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Best skin for tanning?

My mom has always told me that I have good skin for tanning because of I am of French and Swedish descent. Is this true? What other descents have skin that tan well?





Thanks.
Best skin for tanning?
Tanning has nothing to do with your heritage. For instance I'm Italian and I can't tan, at all. In order to tan is determine how much melanin your skin contains. People with consentrated melanin in certain parts of their skin get what's known as..........freckles!





So, even though living close to the equator helps because darker skin is protected from the sun like African skin, but that's a survival technique that has evolved over millions of years, it has nothing to do with culture, but with regional location.
Best skin for tanning?
Tanning is limted to white guys, so that narrows things down to eastern europe and russia. I would think the farther u are to the equator the easier it would be to tan. So maybe slavic people or italians.





The only race that can't really tan well are Celtic people, and live way up north in europe. Then u can't even tan, u just get red.


No comments:

Post a Comment