Friday, October 23, 2009

Self tanning lotion...?

i use natural glow self tanning iv'e used it for a couple of days and my hands are starting to turn orange and i cant see a difference in my color am i doing something wrong?!?!?
Self tanning lotion...?
try exfoliating before you use the tanner to get rid of the dead skin a sugar exfoliate works best. Wash hands after you use the tanner and if u still have some coloring on your palms then try lemon juice and salt to remove the color.
Self tanning lotion...?
I used Jergens Natural Glow and never had that problem. It really turned my skin a nice glowing tan color, but I didn't have it on my hands. Maybe you aren't rubbing it into your skin enough? I would try to wash your hands afterwards. It will take a few days to really see results.


No comments:

Post a Comment