Friday, October 23, 2009

Self Tanning Gun?

Okay, so I bought this self tanning gun at Sally's Beauty Supplies. And it says on the box that it really works, and that it's one of those "As Seen On TV" products. It's called SalonBronze. I have fair skin, and I wanna use it specially for my face, I am underage, so I can't just go to the MysticTan Salons by myself. Thanks in advance.
Self Tanning Gun?
I bought that item just before my engagement pictures because i have very fair skin. Just beware it says it wont leave streaks but it does if you dont have the perfect touch at spraying. Make sure you have someone help you spray it on, because no way will you be able to do it evenly. Also it leaves little beads of color on your skin especially on arms and wherever you have little hairs so make sure you have a cotton ball or something like that to dab it in, dont rub or else it will streak.. Hope this helps :o) Good Luck!
Self Tanning Gun?
what is your question?
Reply:I love to use the cream,,,, it's easy to apply and control.





Use hand cream first to create a blocker so your hands wont' absorb as much.





Remember not to put your clothes on for at least 15 minutes, and wait to shower minimum 4 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment