Wednesday, October 21, 2009

L-Tyrosine for tanning?

I heard that by taking L-Tyrosine daily, it will improve the appearance of my skin, and darken it. Is this true? A friend of mine told me she uses it before she goes tanning, and it helps her tan darker and faster. But I'm not sure what I should believe.
L-Tyrosine for tanning?
tell your friend to stop tanning. When people go tanning, they are cooking their skin which achieves the darker temporary effects. Its more harm than good, so My suggestion as a skin cancer survivor is to use one of those new self tanner lotions. you can keep a healthy glow all year and save money from tanning salons, plus the lotions are very innexpensive. Love your natural self.
L-Tyrosine for tanning?
Most Definatly!! L-Tyrosine = More "melenon Pigments" in your skin. Google " L-tyrosine and Tanning"
Reply:i dont know about that. but i am a tan freak for indoor tanning. i know secret website that saves you 50% on tanning, my tanning salon charges $100 for some of these lotions and this site is awesome and cheap, it might have what ou are tlaking aobut for cheaper, i dont now cause i only bought lotions


No comments:

Post a Comment