Friday, October 23, 2009

How do you get an even tan when you are laying in a tanning bed?

I only get darker from my waist down but I want to be darker on my face and my arms. What should I do or what can I use in a tanning bed to get an even tan?
How do you get an even tan when you are laying in a tanning bed?
Depends on if you tan at home or in a salon. But either way talk to someone at a salon to see which product works the best. Usually the lotions at the salon are the best. Whomever you talk to will help you. Plus use a good moisturizer but wait an hour or two before applying. Something about waiting makes your tan hold.
How do you get an even tan when you are laying in a tanning bed?
Back when I used tanning beds, I always got darkest on my stomach...couldn't figure that one out. But can I give you a little advice with the tanning beds and tanning in general? Quit while you're ahead. I used tanning beds for over 10 years and back in '05, I had my first go round with melanoma. If you don't know what that is, try looking it up on webmd or just googling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment