Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick and Dark Tanning Lotions?

I want a lotion that will get me dark and tan quick, I want to be so dark that I just about look black, but I don't want to lay in the tanning bed that much, just because it causes skin cancer and makes you look older, so I don't want to have to lay ever single day. I don't want something that will streak me and I don't want a tingle. Thank You for your imput.


~!~Amanda~!~
Quick and Dark Tanning Lotions?
No one can tell me not to use my Jergens:) I love it and it comes in different shades.
Quick and Dark Tanning Lotions?
Try Neutragenas dark or deep tanning spray. Its wonderful.





Also the spray booths are awesome. But don't let them talk u into the fair...i do the dark and it looks fantastic if u dry off correctly. Lightly pat from feet up! I got REALLY dark that way before my cruise a few weeks ago. But again...they are very leary on letting u do the dark. But if u are an experienced self tanner u will no the correct way to dry off and prevent streaks. The only area I had problems with streaks were my heels. So I made sure to get them the other times and gooped the lotion on them that they give you.
Reply:jergens


No comments:

Post a Comment