Friday, October 23, 2009

Does tanning effect rosacea?

I have never done tanning beds before but am thinking about giving it a try. However, I have rosacea and I'm worried about the UV rays worsening it. Does anyone know for sure?
Does tanning effect rosacea?
You might instead consider those tanning places that spray on instead of a tanning bed.





I used one before a vacation trip and it looked good! I had a coupon for a few free sessions and was pleased. It fades in a few days, and be sure you are wearing something old when done (the stuff leaves a stain on clothes which comes out in the wash). It takes 12 hours or so to set, too.





I don't know where you are, but there are a number of places like this in Texas.
Does tanning effect rosacea?
My mom has bad rosacea on her face and legs.


After tanning very gradually, she experienced clearing of her skin. She ended up having a better tan than me.


Many rosacea medicines warn to avoid the sun while taking it. So be careful to not take any of these medicines that might make you burn. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment