Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spray tanning?

I'm thinking about trying out spray tanning at my local salon. It's my first time and wondering how it works and what I should wear. Also can you wear makeup?
Spray tanning?
I've spray tanned before I'm one of the whitest skinned next to albino that I've ever seen,I've spent ungodly amounts of money trying to get tan.This is one of the easiest ways I have found.I'd do it all the time if I had the money.The only thing I want to warn you about is breathing,it sort scared me at first.The thing has written directions in the booth on how to stand,you have to do a few certian different positions and turns to get it all over you.But the breathing was scary at first because you have to inhale when the thing startes,it starts out toward your feet and then comes up.And by the time it gets up to your face you dont want to breath in.I did and I could feel it going into my lungs.So inhale and when it gets close to your face breath out!You have to hold your arms one up and one down and do like 4 turns.You should take off all your makeup,and the people there should give you a hair net.You should go naked unless you want tan lines if so,wear something you dont care about messing up.I'm not so sure that it will come out with soap and water seeing as how the tan lasts for like two weeks.The color of the tan was great,not orange or rusty,as are so many of the creams you can buy,belive me I've tried them all!!I still use them because i cant afford the salon spray.My skin just does not tan,I burn then it blisters ,makes me sick and I peel.It was fast no burning the bjesus outta myself,no rubbing in of creams,no streaks.And now that I think about it they give you this special lotion to put on before or after I cant quite remember.All in all it was good!
Spray tanning?
its better not to so the spray tan can penetrate your face better so its even. you should shower and exfoliate so its even as well. i go into a booth and it sprasy the front and you turn around and sprays the back. done in under a minute. they give you everythingto cover your hair and such. USE THE BARRIER CREAM! it prevents the spray from turning your hands and knees orange. they will let you know where to put it.


No comments:

Post a Comment