Friday, November 6, 2009

What is the difference between indoor / outdoor tanning lotions?

I don't frequent tanning salons but I need to get a little color.


They try to sell me a tiny little capful of some "magic" lotion at the tanning salon and charge me $4.50. I'm curious: what is the difference between that stuff and my good ole coppertone?





I've read that the outdoor can ruin their beds, but if they want people to use indoor lotions only why don't they price it a little more reasonably? Personally, I could care less about their beds if they could care less about my wallet. Indoor tanning lotions are ridiculously overpriced.
What is the difference between indoor / outdoor tanning lotions?
i wish i could help you, but i was born with a tan...
What is the difference between indoor / outdoor tanning lotions?
you can't use outdoor lotions in tanning beds b/c the ingredients are hard on the acrylic in the bed. indoor tanning lotions can be used either place though, and help you tan alot faster. try the indoor lotion, it works great and you can find way cheaper prices online. just google the lotions your interested in, and please don't use outdoor lotion in the tanning bed


No comments:

Post a Comment