Friday, November 6, 2009

I need Tips for Tanning, in a Tanning bed?

I am going tanning in a bed for the first time, and I don't know what to do, pleas help, I don't know what to wear (if anything) or how long to go, I have fair skin and burn easily, please help me. If you have any suggestions please let me know!
I need Tips for Tanning, in a Tanning bed?
the salon will most likely have different levels of beds. So i strongly recomend you start in a level 1 if you burn easily. There is also tanning lotions you can buy there to help the tan develop. oh yeah and definitely tan naked!
I need Tips for Tanning, in a Tanning bed?
Most good tanning salons should know how long you should go in for. It depends on the bed you are going in to. Some are stronger than others because they have more lightbulbs or are stronger/brighter.....i would suggest not wearing anything because your just going to get tan lines and you could do that by just laying outside.

flowers roses

No comments:

Post a Comment