Friday, November 6, 2009

Can you build up an immunity to tanning?

I have naturually dark skin (eyes, hair, etc) or pigmentation, whatever you prefer........anyway I have never burned, even on trips to Mexico, Florida and California. I tan best in a tanner, but even then, I've never burnt.......do I have a high tolerance for tanning?
Can you build up an immunity to tanning?
My little sister never gets burned, either.





You may think you've never gotten burned, but theres more to sunburns then just red skin. You may have TONS of UVB ray sunspots hidden in your skin. Even though you've never gotten burned, you could still be getting skin cancer and other types of cancers that age your skin and give you moles, freckles, anything. Even though you have dark pigmentation and have never been burned WEAR SUNSCREEN because skin cancer is an ugly and sucky cancer.





There is no such thing as a tolerance to tanning. Tanning is, after all, just the sun -literally- cooking you.


No comments:

Post a Comment