Friday, November 6, 2009

Any attorneys out there who have cases where the top of a tanning bed broke and fell on someone?

Are there any attorneys out therewho have handled a lawsuit involoving indoor tanning beds. I was in a accident at a local tanning place when i went to the pull the top of the bed down on top of me and the bolt snapped and the top half of the bed fell across my chest and i was trapped in the bed, I yelled but no one came to help me,i thought I was going to be electrocuted because the bed was still on, when I was finally able to get out. the top of the tanning bed was blocking the door and I couldnt move it. So I couldnt get out. this was a brand new day spa and the bed was 20 plus years old. Has there been any legal judgements against a tanning salon for tanning beds collapsing on people. Please respond if you have any knowledge. The Chiropractor that owned it wanted to give me free tanning for the rest of my life, if I didnt do anything, I said no thank you I just want my money back.
Any attorneys out there who have cases where the top of a tanning bed broke and fell on someone?
Ernie, why on Earth should this person go to that law firm if the verdict was for the defense? This gal asking the question is seeking to be a plaintiff.





In any event, were you hurt in the accident? If not then you don't have a lawsuit. If you were hurt, go to any reputable personal injury lawyer in your area. You don't need someone who's done a tanning bed case. This is basic personal injury law. Go to www.martindale.com to find a listing for lawyers in your area.
Any attorneys out there who have cases where the top of a tanning bed broke and fell on someone?
Call this guy, who handled a tanning bed case: http://www.hinshawculbertson.com/people/...





Briganti v. Kokomo - negligent manufacture of tanning bed, causing collapse upon Plaintiff, injuring back and shoulder. Demand before trial $150,000. Defense verdict. Tried before Judge Cocalis in Broward County, Florida, in July 1995


No comments:

Post a Comment