Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I get a brief facial tan without using the sun or tanning salonz?

im light skinned and my cheeks are red due to rosachea i was wondering are there any ways to get my facial skin to be darker as in a bit browner because im asian. Are there any ways of making any tanning products yourself? Ive heard of tan sprays but not sure if they would help. I want to do it without using the sun and in a harmless ways, please give me sum ideaz, thankz
How can I get a brief facial tan without using the sun or tanning salonz?
there are many high quality tanning lotions and creams out there that will give you a temporary tan. Suggest you search a good department store for the better quality.
How can I get a brief facial tan without using the sun or tanning salonz?
Bronzer or lotion tanner.
Reply:use a darker foundation than what would be normal. or use the tanning lotions. u rub em in n they're temporary but they last long enough

Teeth Grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment